Property Highlights Include the Following:
* Wood floors made from wood pulled from the bottom of Lake Superior (over 100 years at the bottom created a unique gray haze)
* Red leather (calf skin) patchwork accent wall with integrated/hidden entry into 2nd bedroom
* Salvaged slabs of Black Walnut out of Oregon were repurposed for the fireplace hearth and kitchen sit up bar.
* Fireplace surround fabricated of blackened steel and stone custom cut stone from a quarry in England
* Kitchen backsplash concrete tiles from artist Andy Fleishman purchased out of Ann Sacks
* Counter tops are a rare breed of soapstone.
* Kitchen sit up bar Lights are from artist Alison Berger
* Dornbracht plumbing fixtures
* Custom cooktop hood wrapped in blackened steel by Italian company futuro future
* Custom wall finishings throughout.
* Powder room has Boffi faucet and custom glass backsplash